COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAMS
Folsom partners with community reward programs that donate a percentage of sales to charitable organizations and schools such as Folsom. Folsom’s PTO uses these funds throughout the year for the benefit of our school, teachers and students. Please take a moment to sign-up for these programs. Don’t forget to ask friends and family to sign-up also!
Click here for step-by-step instructions to sign-up for these programs.
• Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to charitable organizations, such as Folsom.
• AmazonSmile is the same products, same prices, same service as Amazon. (Even the same login).
• Support Folsom by choosing Folsom Elementary PTO as your charity in your account settings. Now start shopping at http://smile.amazon.com.
Bookmark AmazonSmile on your device.…
Type smile.amazon.com into your device’s browser or search for AmazonSmile.
Tap the share icon at the bottom of the window/screen.
Tap “Add to Home Screen”, and then tap “Add”.
Tap the new icon on your home screen to return at any time to shop from AmazonSmile.
Have an AmazonSmile account already? Have you renewed?
• Amazon requires accounts to be renewed twice a year for Folsom to receive donations.
• Kroger is committed to helping communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards.
• Kroger Community Rewards® is very simple...all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
• Visit https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow/ to enroll
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
• The Box Tops for Education program has changed the way we can earn cash for Folsom.
• Last year, a majority of participating brands began to change their packaging from the traditional Box Tops clip to the new Box Tops label.
• Going forward, the majority of Box Tops will be earned digitally by scanning your store receipt within 14 days of purchase.
• If you still have traditional Box Tops clips at home, make sure to send them to school when collection sheets come home later this year!
- We will still earn cash for all clipped Box Tops until they expire. –
Better yet, you can “double dip” by clipping traditional Box Tops AND scanning your store receipt containing participating products.
- BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW APP OR UPDATE YOUR EXISTING APP. –
• Need more info on how the Box Tops program works, visit https://youtu.be/v-bNcykyK5Y
Don’t forget! Ask friends and family to sign-up for these community programs! Our teachers and kids appreciate and benefit from your participation!
Thank you for taking the time to support Folsom!